Kanook - Ep. 1 Part 1 Kanook - Ep. 1 Part 1

Amazing.

Though even if its just in the works you can really see the time and effort as of far. I expect this series to become one of the best. Best of luck and hope to see the completed work and more ^_^.

larkinheather responds:

Thanks a lot!! I hope it becomes a really great series too! Hopefully I'll have some more good work soon!

Fucking Sweet Fred Fucking Sweet Fred

Needs improvement but has good potential.

A great start but the drawings hampers an otherwise sweet narration. I would advise to improve the drawings. I look forward to more of your work.

Need A Dispenser Here Need A Dispenser Here

Well Made

Wonderfully drawn and an all around a good flash.

BreadFruitLock responds:

Need a dispenser here!

Wisp of Fading Memory Wisp of Fading Memory

Beautiful

I love how your message of conveying love to others is extremely apparent throughout the movie and the use of music is phenomenal. The animations though rough just seemed to go right with it especially the drawings which gave good expressions. Your animation to me is the perfect definition of what love is; emotionally and as an expression. Thanks dude.

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Quite Good

This is a good video to say the least. I've been looking at other reviews and I have to say they're are being sorta arrogant on the matter. I mean you did something I bet some of these punks will never do. Its a great song and your video went well with it; thats all there is to it. Hope to see more stuff from you in the future if anything.

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Simply amazing!

This is great flash. I love how to works well with the music. The surreal quality of the world which you painted conveys it well also. This is REAL front page material. Hope on seeing more of your work dude ^_^.

Suteki Da Ne Suteki Da Ne

Loved it.

That song has always been a favorite of mine. You used the song effectively and came out with a great video. Liked how you used also the kissing scene relative with the game ^_^. Though it times it had its shortcomings it became a favorite of mine.

Thanks.

P.S: I'm sorry to say I laughed at the beginning though. A violin is not played side to side XD.

EternalRabbit responds:

i actually play violin and i was disappointed how the graphics i created wouldn't allow me to play the violin correctly without redoing them all... (i was kinda running on a deadline) lol

Anamnesis Anamnesis

Epic

Twas a Mighty year of Newgrounds.

Pac-ness Revamped Pac-ness Revamped

Nice!

Very nice dude! It was almost convinced it was made by Krinkles himself!

Kung Fu Fighting ze Vclip Kung Fu Fighting ze Vclip

Extremely entertaining. Maybe could go to the top.

A bit quiet towards the beginning but was very lively. I hope this will receive recognition.

DrPator responds:

Yes, I admit the beginning is quite "slow"... The truth is, I didn't know at that time that I'd make such a craze-filled animation. In fact, every part was made on-the-go. I didn't actually use any preparatives like a "storyboard". I just added the tune after the Karateka guy, found out to be a great idea. All my classmates found the movie funny in the end :P

Anyway, Thanks for the review. It's really appreciated.