View Profile Moogleking

38 Movie Reviews

Amazing.

Though even if its just in the works you can really see the time and effort as of far. I expect this series to become one of the best. Best of luck and hope to see the completed work and more ^_^.

larkinheather responds:

Thanks a lot!! I hope it becomes a really great series too! Hopefully I'll have some more good work soon!

Well Made

Wonderfully drawn and an all around a good flash.

BreadFruitLock responds:

Need a dispenser here!

Beautiful

I love how your message of conveying love to others is extremely apparent throughout the movie and the use of music is phenomenal. The animations though rough just seemed to go right with it especially the drawings which gave good expressions. Your animation to me is the perfect definition of what love is; emotionally and as an expression. Thanks dude.

4 Game Reviews

Extremely well made.

I throughly enjoyed this game. Great music choice and level 9 was surprisingly hard. Can't wait to see more.

AsianSpark responds:

OOo.... Level 9 is is not hard now! Reload the page and try it again!

Personally one of the best I seen in some time.

Dude I must say this is great.I mean that there has been an apparent deficit in RPGs in the Adventure games section.I feel that the people who said the Dragon was hard in my opinion are whiners.I found it rather Final Fantasy 6esque in the the menu and game mechanics.Also I found the action buttons quite easy which I enjoyed.I thank you for such a RPG,I haven't had such fun in some time.

Good game

Its a good game. Nice style and I thought the voice was cool. And I noticed the game was like the one in the Simpsons. Only problem was just getting to places otherwise good job man.

I'm strange.